Being Crazy for A Day

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When my cousin named Vivie (?!) came to my house. She begining to become a crazy weird girl just like me! When she laugh she said that her stomache is started to blow up. When I asked her to pose on the cam she ignore me.(See? that's her hand beside me)

But for several minutes she want to pose too.
But then we get bored and I just pose for myself

So, people, don't ever let your normal cousin came to your house and she or he turn into weird people like us! And maybe I'm gonna tell you about my cousin, Vivie.

She Live in jakarta and I live in Bekasi, she sleep over in my house for several weeks or even years. Yeah I'm so excited cause, I have friend in house so I won't be bored. Well, I'm strating to bored with Joe maybe she change something. But for sometime she become an annoying person when she gets crazy! -__-

0 comments: