A Letter from Friend to Friend

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Jeannie,


It's me your fried, Michelle. I don't know if you read this or not but I want to say something. After all this days that we spend together. Sadness, happyness even cry and anger. I face it for you. Sometime, I cry in my room and regret it all the time. I choose white and  you choose black.
Sometime you mad at me, I can't stand for it and runaway. I wish I won't look back, but now here I was, regerting all the bad things that I've done. Wishing that I could back to that day when I packep my stuffs and go, leave you alone with that stupid man called "Frans".


Maybe someday, when I old enough. I'll know the bad and good. And when I old enough, I'll say "LOVE YOU girl" the word I never say while we together.
HE gave you as my beloved friend, as a gift. Jesus, he's the one who choose you to become my bestfriend, but now I make you disipponted. Sorry girl! I wrote this song for you my lovely and adorable friend, Jeannie!






0 comments: